Amazingly light, yet strong, high end eco-friendly performance boards featuring natural Flax rails. Recognized and awarded at the 2019 Paddle Expo as “Product of the Year”. What’s more, all NSP CocoFlax Technology boards carry the highly desirable “Gold Level” Ecoboard label. Boards carrying this label are manufactured with more sustainable materials, sourced from responsible supply chains, and made by board builders with improved manufacturing processes.
In 2019, NSP introduced uni-directional (UD) Flax fiber rails to its (already) eco-friendly CocoMat series. Flax is a highly durable and naturally reinforced fiber that allows a board construction with significantly less fiberglass, which reduces our overall carbon footprint.
• Natural Flax fiber rail and tail patch
• Visually unique board with an unmatched strength to weight ratio.
• Light to carry, easy to maneuver and even lighter to paddle.
• Responsive flex and strength gives confidence to push your limits in the conditions.
• Avaialble with NSP’s new FTU (compatible with Futures® Fins) or FCS ll fin boxes on all models.