Cocoflax Allrounder SUP
The Cocoflax Allrounder is NSP’s ultimate all-round SUP – the perfect blend of fun wave performance and flatwater paddling glide. Plus, its unique look makes the Cocoflax Allrounder stand out anywhere, in aesthetically pleasing earth tones.
- Proven outline with semi pointed surf style nose with moderate nose lift, a forward wide point for stability and easy paddling.
- Pulled in round tail for speed, manoeuvrability and control.
- Single to double concave bottom and a light vee through the tail, generates speed quickly and maintains smooth flow from turn to turn. Suitable for 1 to 5 foot surf.
- Fin box options allow different setups to optimize for a wide range of conditions. Two plugs on deck on the 10’0”, 10’6” and 10’11” will accommodate a personal flotation device or other gear.
- Nose insert for GoPro®.
Verified “Gold Level” sustainable materials
Cocoflax construction was awarded at the 2019 Paddle Expo as “Product of the Year”, and continues to take the SUP world by storm with its formidable strength-to-weight ratio, ding resistance, its green roots and great performance characteristics. All NSP Cocoflax boards carry the desirable Gold Level certificate, issued by Sustainable Surf. Our ongoing cooperation with them and Harmless Harvest and our commitment to recycling and sustainable manufacturing make this one of the most eco-friendly boards on the market right now.
– Proven outline with semi pointed surf style nose with moderate nose lift, a forward wide point for stability and easy paddling.
– Pulled in round tail for speed, manoeuvrability and control.
– Single to double concave bottom and a light vee through the tail, generates speed quickly and maintains a smooth flow from turn to turn.
– Fin box options to optimize the conditions or to suit your preferred surf fin set up. Two plugs on deck to attach a personal flotation device for the 10’0, 10’6 and 10’11.
– Nose insert for GoPro®.