Cocoflax DC Surf Wide
The Cocoflax DC Surf Wide is the next evolution of NSP’s popular DC Surf Wide range. This newly shaped DC Surf Wide is built with NSP’s Patent-Pending and award-winning CocoFlax technology, incorporating flax fibers on the rail sections and the entire construction is bonded with Greenpoxy® bio-resin.
All NSP Cocoflax boards carry the desirable Gold Level certificate, issued by Sustainable Surf. Our ongoing cooperation with them and Harmless Harvest and our commitment to recycling and sustainable manufacturing makes this one of the most eco-friendly boards on the market right now.
– The Cocoflax DC Surf Wide features a square tail for extra speed and stability.
– Single to double concave bottom and a slight vee through the tail. This board is a turning machine in small and mushy conditions.
– The five fin boxes offer tri-fin or quad-fin setups to optimize the fin cluster for your style or for the surf conditions.
– Outstanding strength to weight ratio utilizing exclusive Cocomat technology with eco-friendly bio-resin.
– Ideal for the surfer looking for a highly durable, stable, responsive surf SUP to take their performance to the next level.
Sponsored as a grom by big brands, Dale owner several businesses in the surf industry. He got hit hard when the SUP virus bit. Dale rides goofy, shapes out of Burleigh Heads and drives the surf SUP development of the NSP line-up.
The five fin boxes offer tr-fin or quad-fin setups to optimize the fin cluster for your own style or surf conditions.