NSP Race 20
Designed and carefully crafted to deliver the desired fin properties required in SUP racing: tracking, stability, efficiency, speed and acceleration. Suitable for pros and intermediates alike, these performance fins have been optimized to maximize efficiency. The NSP Race 20 fin is the go-to blade for all our professional racers on the APP Tour and other race promoters around the world.
Annie Reickert and her Race 20
– Foil design is optimized specifically for the speeds of SUP Raceboards
– Forgiving foil design that minimizes drag even at high angles of attack
– Plan form minimizes tip vortices while stabilizing the board at speed
– Flex properties produce smooth and stable board reactions, even in chop, bumps and rough conditions
– Generates forward lift when swell energy passes over the unique foil design, giving the rider a forward speed boost that is noticeable, resulting in faster runs.
– Lightweight and durable
– Designed and developed exclusively for NSP by Keith McCulloch and Mike Wazenski
– Available in three sizes to best suit your board size, strength, weight and conditions
Most men start with 24cm, Women start with 22cm and Pros use the 20cm
Draft/length (mm): 202