O² THE QUEST FS 11’6”
This adventurous-looking O² Inflatable SUP is an evolution of NSP’s Fisherman. The O² THE QUEST FS 11’6” is the dedicated SUP platform for explorers and paddlers who love themselves some rapids. It’s also the ultimate tool for fishermen who discover their next spot by paddling there on their own power.
“The Quest” comes in the premium FS (Fusion) technology and now with four air chambers.
Specs of The Quest
Voted by Men’s Journal “The Best SUP to Land a Big One”, this exceptional SUP comes equipped with a wide range of features.
- 4 air chambers including an extra air chamber on the deck and extra-high side walls
- Fusion reinforced double layer glueless pre-lamination
- 3x standard Scotty accessory mounts on the deck
- 2x 3” round Scotty mounts on nose and tail
- 2x Neoprene paddle holders
- Neoprene carry handle
- 6 point removable cargo straps on nose, 4 point cargo straps on tail
- 4x D-rings for shoulder carry straps
- 6x D-rings on deck for additional attachments (ie seat, icebox)
- 2x D-rings on the tail, 1x D-ring on nose deck and bottom
- Newly designed deckpad with cut outs to allow faster water drainage and reduces weight
When paddling through rapids we recommend using the NSP PVC Alloy Adjustable paddle because of its durability. For conventional flatwater paddling, a lighter and more performance-oriented paddle is best.
For prolonged periods of paddling in a seated position, we recommend the NSP Fisherman Seat for comfort and stability.
The Quest construction diagram
– TCT Technology with 3 air chambers creates extra-high sidewalls
– Fusion reinforced double layer glueless pre-lamination
– 3x standard Scotty accessory mounts on the deck
– 2x 3” round Scotty mounts on nose and tail
– 2x Neoprene paddle holders
– Neoprene carry handle
– 6 point removable cargo straps on nose
– 4 point removable cargo straps on tail
– 4x D-rings for shoulder carry straps
– 6x D-rings on deck for additional attachments (ie seat, icebox)
– 2x D-rings on the tail
– 1x D-ring on nose deck and bottom
– Recommended pressure 15 – 18 PSI, 12 PSI for sidewalls