SLX DC Foil X
“It’s the silence that really hits you, the first time you lift off”: Open up a whole new world of waveriding!
Catch waves that refuse to break and fly over the slower sections with grace and speed. But the SLX DC Foil X is so much more – designed for foiling, the shape lends itself just as well for conventional wave riding.
Downwinding, wake foiling, tow-in or windfoiling, the SLX DC Foil X can do it all. And with a dual mounting system, riders with both tuttle- and twin rack systems can interchange their setup as they see fit.
– Maximize every wave with power and speed.
– With a huge sweet spot for a board this size, this foil board is designed for maximum stability.
– Features multi foil fin box options strategically positioned to optimize control.
– E-glass hybrid rail with deck/bottom matt colour and polished rails.
– Full-length uni-directional carbon stringer for added strength.
– Biaxial carbon-reinforced foil box.
– FCS II fin system.
– Diamond grooved EVA tail pad with side and a center T-bar ridge for easy foot placement while foiling.
The SLX DC Foil X is shaped and designed by legendary shaper Dale Chapman. Paired to the NSP Airwave or conventional fins (thruster works best for fast and loose rides), a hybrid works well on- and over the surface. It’s time to fly.
SLX DC FOIL X DUAL MOUNTING SYSTEMS
The DC Foil X features a Tuttle box and a twin-track mount – the two most widely adopted foil systems on the market.
DC Foil X dimensions accommodates a Tuttle box, a bomb-proof construction that’s been honed and improved for years.
Those who want to tune their board and compare different positions can adjust their foil with the twin-track mount.
SLX: Hybrid SUP foil with twin track foil mount and tuttle box option.
A premium and high performance package. Features foil twi track and (tuttle box) with 3 x FCS II fin box option strategically positioned to optimize control. Vacuum bonded SLX (Super Light Epoxy) core offers a lighter weight.
Biax glass and Paulownia veneer wood deck for improved impact resistance.
Full length uni-directional carbon stringers for added strength and added foil drive.
Biaxial carbon reinforced foil box.
Carbon-Innegra rail with deck/bottom matte color and polished rails