Surf Race 20 Fin
For beach racing, buoy racing and the ability to pull off consistent kick turns in the middle of a race, the NSP Surf Race 20 is the more appropriate fin. Or in Travis’s words; it’s the fin better suited for turning and surfing.
Carefully crafted to deliver the desired fin properties required in SUP racing: tracking, stability, efficiency, speed and acceleration. Suitable for pros and intermediates alike, this fin have been optimized to maximize efficiency:
- Foil design is optimized specifically for the speeds of SUP Race boards
- Forgiving foil design minimizes drag even at high angles of attack
- Plan form minimizes tip vortices while stabilizing the board at speed
- Flex properties produce smooth and stable board reactions, even in chop, bumps and rough conditions
- Generates forward lift when swell energy passes over the unique foil design, giving the rider a forward speed boost that is noticeable, resulting in faster runs.
- Lightweight and durable
- Designed and developed exclusively by the NSP race team, this fin now standard with all NSP Pumas.
Length: 200 mm