The combination of volume (317 liters or even 332) with a displacement hull makes this an excellent traveling partner.
For dedicated wildlife explorers or multiple-day creek tours, there is no board better suited than the Performance Touring, as it has the convenience, the durability, and the efficient hull design, all in eco-friendly Cocoflax construction.
– Uniquely designed for stability in all conditions with enough volume to carry extra gear for day trips and overnight camping adventures
– Flattened nose and tail deck areas for gear loading, plenty of insert points for attaching your gear with nose and tail bungee plus FCS inserts for attaching a GoPro or GPS
– The added volume in the nose to support heavy payloads and to ride over chop easily
– Paddlers will appreciate its tracking and superior handling in crosswinds
– The CocoFlax Performance Touring range incorporates NSP’s race-winning design elements for an exceptional glide with touring-specific features.
The NSP CocoFlax Performance Touring comes with the NSP Hatchet 9.0 Race Fin.
CocoFlax Performance Touring size chart
|12'6"||32"||8 ³/⁸"||316.8 Liters||14.88kg|
|14'0"||30"||8 ³/⁸"||332.1 Liters||15.64kg|
Depending on your location, delivery is carried out within up to 14 working days order placement, in accordence with EU legislation.
Shipping costs will be added to your order throughout the checkout process.