SUP/Wing Foil Pro
SUP/Wing Foil Pro
The SUP Foil Pro is our dedicated SUP and Wing foil board
This new generation of SUP-Wing foiling boards takes engineering cues from the latest Americaʼs Cup foiling boats. By adapting key concepts to the specific shape requirements of SUP foiling, we greatly improved bottom-end sub-foiling performance, getting you up and foiling early with minimal effort.
Compared to the last generation of foil boards that often featured flat-bottom hulls, the improved shapes of the SUP Foil Pro, in SLX Carbon construction bring a totally new experience for intermediate-to-expert foilers with the most pronounced stringer line for increased directional momentum.
- Enough buoyancy and stability to stay comfortable when you are not on the foil.
- Early planning shape and efficient tail exit require minimal effort to lift up and fly. It provides better sub-foiling bottom-end efficiency for paddling and wingfoiling.
- Directional efficiency when you are off the foil, so all applied forces (whether it is a paddle stroke or a kite pump) are converted into forwarding movement.
- The forward board shape is developed to avoid any sticking effect when touching the water surface, allowing the board to rebound instantly to flying mode.
- The volume distribution is designed to reduce the swing weight of the board when you are on the foil. This allows quicker turns and gibe moves.
- Thermoformed EVA deck pad with pronounced kick tail and side wedges.
- Twin track foil tuning guide.
- Multi-positioning foot strap inserts mid-deck and tail.
- SLX Carbon Construction
SUP/Wing Foil Pro size chart
|5'10"||25"||5 ¹/⁸"||96.0 L||6.21kg|
|6'2"||25"||5 ¹/⁸"||101.0 L||6.38kg|
|6'10"||28"||4 ⁷/⁸"||125.0 L||7.43kg|
|7'2"||29"||4 ¹⁵/¹⁶"||136.8 L||7.69kg|
Depending on your location, delivery is carried out within up to 14 working days order placement, in accordence with EU legislation.
Shipping costs will be added to your order throughout the checkout process.