The NSP Surf Foil is part of our recreational series, featuring the same outlines and rocker as the Pro Series, but with a less pronounced concave and a less pronounced center stringer. The recreational Series also has a bit more volume up in the front section of the board and slightly fuller rails compared to the Pro Series range.
These differences translate to increased stability, allowing riders to focus on getting onto the foil. This shape also assists in recovering from dramatic touchdowns while on the foil. A mild scoop helps to avoid abrupt nosedives as well.
NSPʼs Protech technology is an ideal construction for this type of application, as it combines performance and price in a very attractive package for beginning- to intermediate foilers.
- The volume distribution is concentrated around the chest area to give surfers a perfect platform for paddling into waves.
- Refined rocker for faster paddle speeds
- Shallower concaves and less pronounced stringer make maneuvering in the lineup a breeze.
- Fuller rails and forward volume provide great stability, allowing for quick recovery in steep take-off situations.
- Thermoformed EVA tail pad with arch bar, side kick, and pronounced tail kick and side wedges.
- Twin track foil tuning guide.
Surf Foil size chart
|4'8"||20"||3 ³/¹⁶"||38.0 L||3.46kg|
|5'2"||21"||3 ³/¹⁶"||42.6 L||3.74kg|
|5'6"||22"||3 ³/¹⁶"||47.5 L||4.18kg|
Depending on your location, delivery is carried out within up to 14 working days order placement, in accordence with EU legislation.
Shipping costs will be added to your order throughout the checkout process.