• EPS SecureCell core is wrapped in lightweight fiberglass and molded creating a durable shell.
• The ultimate choice for retailers looking to stock a single SUP range.
• Offers the recreational market proven performance shapes at attractive prices.
• 3/4 Thermoformed EVA deck pad.
– Cocomat is an innovative, sustainable, proprietary and patent pending technology.
– NSP uses raw coconut husk fibers from naturally sustainable plantations and eco-friendly bio-resin.
• Eco-friendly SecureCell EPS cores fully wrapped in military-grade fiberglass
• Extremely tough “bullet skin” increases longevity.
• Vacuum bonded SLX (Super Light Epoxy) core offers a light weight SUP surf option.
• Biaxial glass and Paulownia wood veneer deck for improved impact resistance.
• P2 technology focuses on safety first and ease of teaching. • The P2 core is NSP’s SecureCell EPS, fully glassed in a durable fiber epoxy shell with eco friendly bio-resin.
• Finished with a soft-top deck with protected rails and slick PE bottom.
• Lightweight single layer construction
• Double layer rail construction
• Thermoformed EVA deckpad and thermoformed square grooved tail pad
• 4 point cargo straps on nose
• Neoprene carry handle
• D-rings on nose and tail