Terms and Conditions
- These general conditions of sale are agreed between Surfcloud Lda, with address in Rua do Mercado, Urbanização Sol Nascente, Lote 7, 8650-372 Sagres, tax identification number 510909833 and contact +351 210998837, hereinafter referred to as NSP Europe, with Office and warehouse address in Parque Empresarial Albiz – AICEP, Rua Carlos Lopes – Casal do Marmelo, Armazém F1, 2635-206 Albarraque, Rio de Mouro, Portugal, and people wishing to make purchases through the website https://eu.nspsurfboards.com hereinafter referred to as "User".
- The parties agree that purchases made through the https://eu.nspsurfboards.com website will be governed exclusively by this agreement to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 - OBJECT
- The main objective of these general conditions of sale is to provide and define all the necessary information to the User on the modalities of ordering, sale, payment and delivery of purchases made on the https://eu.nspsurfboards.com website.
- These conditions regulate all the necessary steps to carry out the order and ensure the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 - ORDER
- The User fulfills his order by completing the purchase process presented on the https://eu.nspsurfboards.com website, adding the product(s) or service(s) that he/she wishes to order to the shopping basket:
- To send your order the User must:
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full/complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as these General Conditions of Sale which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- NSP Europe will honor orders received online only up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of availability of the product NSP Europe undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice after it is issued cannot be reissued with changes.
- Orders have a validity of 15 (fifteen) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign setting a different time limit, it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. If the payment of the same is not received by our services within the said period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 - PAYMENT
- On the https://eu.nspsurfboards.com website, NSP Europe proposes to the User the following payment methods via EasyPay Payment Institution:
a) Credit card (Visa, Mastercard)
b) MB Reference
c) MB Way
In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made to the User's card immediately after confirmation of the shipment of the goods. If some products ordered are sold out, the value of them will be credited to the User's card after the order has been closed.
ARTICLE 4 - DELIVERY
The delivery of orders are carried out up to 5 working days after the order in Portugal and 7 to 14 working days to the rest of the Europe. The delivery can be carried out by different companies, depending on the country of delivery.
The shipping costs are calculated and added to the order at the checkout.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
- Prices shall be in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force at the time of payment of the order.
- If there is an increase in the Prices of any product, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to receive your order (making the payment of the difference) or to cancel it.
ARTICLE 6 - CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by the NSP Europe. The order must arrive in writing to the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, up to 14 days after the delivery date, and the instructions for cancellation or return of the goods are answered and defined by NSP Europe, by the same means of communication.
- Whenever possible the return must be made by the same payment route, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, to make the return by Bank Transfer.
- NSP Europe reimburses the User within 15 (fifteen) working days.
- The returned products must be in a position of sale, that is, in the same state in which they arrived in the hands of the User, without any anomalies or damage.
- If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is less than or greater than the initial value of the same, the conditions of hit, will be indicated by NSP Europe.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. They, subject to computer processing, will appear on NSP Europe's database and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Your provision is optional and, under the law, is guaranteed the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that directly concerns you, in person or by written means, directly to the address on the homepage of this website.