DC Surf SUP
DC Surf SUP
The DC SURF SUP, shaped by Dale Chapman, offers 95% of the performance a dedicated surf SUP offers, with the benefit of stable width and attractive pricing.
Its durable Elements construction makes this board a wide-bodied alternative to the other boards in the DC range, like the SLX DC Surf X.
- A rounded tail for excellent maneuverability and turning in real-world conditions.
- Outstanding durability and built with eco-friendly bio-resin.
- The thermoformed EVA kick tail pad features a center arch for extra grip and immediate orientation of your foot.
- The five fin boxes offer 2+1 or quad-fin setups to optimize the fin cluster for your own style and/or surf conditions.
- To get you started right out of the box, the DC Elements Surf SUP is supplied with NSP’s 6″ Center fin and FTU side bites.
DC Elements Surf SUP size chart
|8'3"||32"||4 ⁵/⁸"||138.2 L||8.70kg|
|8'7"||32"||4 ⁵/⁸"||143.8 L||8.88kg|
|8'10"||32"||4 ⁵/⁸"||148.8 L||9.25kg|
Depending on your location, delivery is carried out within up to 14 working days order placement, in accordence with EU legislation.
Shipping costs will be added to your order throughout the checkout process.