Surf Foil Pro
Surf Foil Pro
The Surf Foil Pro is our premium surf foil board. These paddle fast, getting you into waves quickly and on your foil with ease.
Evolved from the last generation of foil boards that often featured flat-bottom hulls, these advanced shapes feature concave and pronounced center stringers that create a totally new experience for intermediate-to-expert foilers. With the Surf Foil Pro, riders can hit the water hard, lose minimal speed or momentum, and recovery is smooth after an accidental touchdown.
- The volume distribution is concentrated around the chest area to give surfers a perfect platform for paddling into waves.
- A completely new rocker with a unique front stringer line optimizes paddling speed from every paddle stroke, getting you on the wave and on the foil faster than ever before.
- A low stringer and double nose concave actively help directional efficiency, making sure that every paddle is converted into forwarding movement, getting you into the waves quicker.
- The forward bottom shape and chinned rails avoid any sticking or catching when they touch down, instantly rebounding the board back into flying mode.
- A refined nose volume minimizes the swing weight of the board in the air, allowing foilers to snap fast turns with confidence and balance.
- Thermoformed EVA tail pad with arch bar, side kick, and pronounced tail kick and side wedges.
- Twin track foil tuning guide.
Surf Foil Pro size chart
SLX Carbon Technology
Super Light Epoxy (or SLX) is lightweight, responsive and reinforced with biaxial glass adding extra strength to avoid dings or dents from excessive pumping. Its rail-to-rail carbon vector net wrap creates optimal board performance by providing unsurpassed flex and strength.
Dual uni-directional carbon bottom stringers provide the optimum flex needed for enhanced performance, and all boards come with a NSP foiling tail pad and twin track mount.
Depending on your location, delivery is carried out within up to 14 working days order placement, in accordence with EU legislation.
Shipping costs will be added to your order throughout the checkout process.